Tahjma VanBuren, your favorite community energizer. I have a passion for having the difficult conversations, serving my community in the best possible way, and connecting people with other likeminded individuals. I value connectivity within teams and pushing the limits to get to the system changing results that we seek.
I love working with people to...
- Create experiences that connect people.
- Examine and record ways change happens in communities.
- Empower ourselves and the people around us to be change agents.
- I am a young professional in North Carolina.
- Currently, I manage lots of projects and volunteers at a non-profit that focuses on education equity.
- I nerd out on community initiatives that have the possibility to transform lives. Though, you probably already know that based upon my posts.
- I live for hiking season! The winter months are not at all my jam.